Immigration Services

Immigration Services

Asylum is protection given by a country to someone who is fleeing persecution in their own country. To be recognised as a refugee, you must have left your country and be unable to go back because you have a well-founded fear of persecution.

Please contact us now if you wish to discuss your asylum claim with us and we will be pleased to help you.

Human Rights are the fundamental rights of every person living in the UK regardless of the immigration status. You can make an application to the Home Office under various categories such as (subject to immigration rules):

  • If you have resided continuously in the UK for at least 20 years; or
  • If you are under the age of 18 and resided in the UK for at least 07 years continuously: or
  • If you are above the age of 18 but under 25 years and have spent half of your life residing continuously fin the UK;
  • If you have any other exceptional and compassionate circumstances

Please contact us now if you wish to discuss your Human Rights claim with us and we will be pleased to help you.

There are many applications which can be made under this particular route. However, this route is only applicable to the people who has a family member settled in the UK (i.e. holds British citizenship or indefinite leave to remain) or who holds refugee status in the UK. The applications can be made overseas called as entry clearance or in country (initial or extension application).

If you or family member wish to apply for entry clearance from anywhere in the world, wish to make an in country initial application or wish to make an extension application, then please contact us and we will advise you accordingly.

There are various applications which can be made under EU law, such as EEA Family Permit, EEA Residence card, EEA Permanent Residence Card after completing five years or Registration Certificate etc.

There are various applications under EU law which can be made to the Home Office. Applications can be made from overseas or while living in the UK.

If you re planning to make any application under EU law, then please be in touch with us.

The points-based immigration system is the means of regulating immigration to the United Kingdom from outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The scheme was phased in between 2008 and 2010. It is composed of five "tiers" which replaced all the previous work permits and entry schemes, including Scotland's Fresh Talent Initiative. The current operational Tiers are called as Tier1 (Entrepreneur), Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur), Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5.

Our experts can help you in making an entry clearance or extension application under the point based system under any of the Tiers.

Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will advise you as per your Point Based System Application.

Only nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland need to apply for a UK Visa as visitors. If you are a national of a country outside the EEA and wish to come to the UK to visit, see family, friends, etc., then you need to apply for entry clearance as a visitor at the relevant entry clearance  post.

We can help you anywhere in the world to make an application for entry clearance as a visitor.

So don't wait please contact us to get your application done.

If any employer in the UK wishes to employ the non-EEA migrant in a skilled position, then the employer must “sponsor” the employee. To do this, the employer must hold a Tier 2 sponsor licence, and to obtain this licence, they must make an application to the Home Office. Only when the employer has successfully obtained the Tier 2 sponsor licence will they be able to employ the migrant.

If you are a UK based employer and wish to employ a skilled person who is not an EEA National, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Home Office interviews are conducted by the Home Office officials at various offices in the UK and at Entry clearance post as a part of a pending application for indefinite leave to remain, further leave to remain, entry clearance or Application under EU Law.

If you have been called for an interview, please contact us and we will be pleased to help you.

Indefinite leave to remain also called as “ILR” is an immigration status granted to a person who has the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK. ILR may be acquired in different ways through residing in the UK under different categories or in some cases through the entry clearance applications.

Either you are applying for your ILR in the UK or from overseas post, we will help you.

We would be happy to assist you, please contact us to book an appointment.

British citizenship can be acquired through naturalisation or registration after meeting the certain requirements under the British Nationality Act 1981. These applications are normally complex nature and you may need expert advice while applying for your British citizenship.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of applications made to enter or reside in the UK. There are many other applications which can be made under different routes.

We can, of course, help you as per your requirement.

Please contact us to book an appointment and discuss your case with our expert lawyer now.