Salary: Fee - sharing Basis
Candidates Must Be:
– Either OISC Level 1,2 or 3 accredited
– Having their own client base
– Having sole responsibility for managing their client files
– Able to manage their own case load without much supervision
– Having a very high standard of communication (written & oral) skills
– Able to show very courteous attitude to clients
Visa Expert Ltd Offers:
– 60:40 Fee-Sharing
– High standard and comfortable office environment and assistance
–Very convenient and desirable location to work and many more benefits for caseworkers
Visa Expert Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
All references will be checked. If you are shortlisted we will require proof of identity, residency and eligibility to work in the UK.
Applicants should email their CV and covering letter to
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Role Description: The Immigration Trainee provide support to Immigration Lawyers in preparation of Immigration applications, Collation of all relevant documentation,
Updating of internal client files and database, Opening files, preparing client care letters and checking compliance.
Requirements: If you are looking to gain experience in the immigration sector then please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org